RadioBanter

-   -   Motorola RSS (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/154853-motorola-rss.html)

Frank Husnik October 16th 10 04:16 PM

Motorola RSS

I have two problems. One, I need to blank a logic board on a MaxTrac. I have the standard RSS, but not the LAB version. I looked on my MOL account, and they have discontinued all RSS for the MaxTracs. Second, I tried to load up my SM50 RSS, and when I try to read the radio, it says model definition file not found. If my files are corrupt, does anyone have this program where they could send me the missing files? Any help is greatly appreciated.