RadioBanter

-   -   Wouxun KG-UV920R (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/156406-wouxun-kg-uv920r.html)

VK2KC Gmail December 1st 10 11:53 PM

Wouxun KG-UV920R

I was wondering if anyone has heard of a delivery date for the Wouxun
KG-UV920R mobile transmitter.
The specs look impressive and by the look of the digital readout, appears to
have a broadband receiver built in!
Cheers
John
VK2KC

Bill December 3rd 10 10:43 AM

Wouxun KG-UV920R

In message , VK2KC Gmail
writes
I was wondering if anyone has heard of a delivery date for the Wouxun
KG-UV920R mobile transmitter.
The specs look impressive and by the look of the digital readout, appears to
have a broadband receiver built in!
Cheers
John
VK2KC

Looks interesting but what the heck is a "Humanized Speaker Setting" ?

--
Bill

Allodoxaphobia[_2_] December 3rd 10 02:40 PM

Wouxun KG-UV920R

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:43:46 +0000, Bill wrote:
writes
I was wondering if anyone has heard of a delivery date for the Wouxun
KG-UV920R mobile transmitter.
The specs look impressive and by the look of the digital readout,
appears to have a broadband receiver built in!

Looks interesting but what the heck is a "Humanized Speaker Setting" ?

Marketing Speak.

VK2KC Gmail December 3rd 10 10:03 PM

Wouxun KG-UV920R

"Bill" wrote in message
In message , VK2KC Gmail
writes
I was wondering if anyone has heard of a delivery date for the Wouxun
KG-UV920R mobile transmitter.
The specs look impressive and by the look of the digital readout, appears
have a broadband receiver built in!
Cheers
John
VK2KC

Looks interesting but what the heck is a "Humanized Speaker Setting" ?

--
Bill

Synthesised speech capability?
John