RadioBanter

-   -   FS: ICOM ID-880H, D-Star, 2m/440, VHF/UHF Transceiver, Many Extras (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/156985-fs-icom-id-880h-d-star-2m-440-vhf-uhf-transceiver-many-extras.html)

Ken[_5_] December 19th 10 01:56 AM

FS: ICOM ID-880H, D-Star, 2m/440, VHF/UHF Transceiver, Many Extras

http://www.eham.net/classifieds/detail/333108

david December 19th 10 01:42 PM

FS: ICOM ID-880H, D-Star, 2m/440, VHF/UHF Transceiver, ManyExtras

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 20:56:28 -0500, Ken rearranged some electrons to say:

http://www.eham.net/classifieds/detail/333108

Just curious as to why you're selling it. I have the 880 and like it a
lot.

Ken[_5_] December 19th 10 01:56 PM

FS: ICOM ID-880H, D-Star, 2m/440, VHF/UHF Transceiver, Many Extras

No mystery. Actually, I love the 880H too. But, I already have two
other 2m/440 radios which I use all the time. I bought the 880 (and
accessories) to learn about and basically immerse myself in what D-Star
was all about. And, it's very cool indeed, but at the moment, I'd like
to sell that part of my ham radio life and use the funds to immerse
myself in another part of ham radio life. The wonder of ham radio,
always other avenues to explore.

david December 20th 10 09:46 AM

FS: ICOM ID-880H, D-Star, 2m/440, VHF/UHF Transceiver, ManyExtras

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 08:56:34 -0500, Ken rearranged some electrons to say:

No mystery. Actually, I love the 880H too. But, I already have two other
2m/440 radios which I use all the time. I bought the 880 (and
accessories) to learn about and basically immerse myself in what D-Star
was all about. And, it's very cool indeed, but at the moment, I'd like
to sell that part of my ham radio life and use the funds to immerse
myself in another part of ham radio life. The wonder of ham radio,
always other avenues to explore.

I wasn't trying to be nosy. Good luck to you sir!

73,

d.