RadioBanter

-   -   Wtd: schematic for camnis HSC-050/Trident tr2400 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/15781-wtd-schematic-camnis-hsc-050-trident-tr2400.html)

A C April 20th 04 12:07 PM

Wtd: schematic for camnis HSC-050/Trident tr2400

I need a schematic for camnis HSC-050/Trident tr2400 or service manual...
Adam

mark000 April 12th 11 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A C (Post 55427)
I need a schematic for camnis HSC-050/Trident tr2400 or service manual...
Adam

I have a manual for the HSC-050 scanner,I got this manual by emailing somewhere in asia,It has an address on it,i will ferret it out and email you the address,unless of course you have already got hold of a manual.I could also try scanning the manual and email you the result,dont know how well that would go,but will give it a try if needed.Sorry Adam my manual is not a schematic,its just a basic user guide
regards
mark