RadioBanter

-   -   Help with a IC-718 PC Control program (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/15899-help-ic-718-pc-control-program.html)

Incognito April 27th 04 06:24 PM

Help with a IC-718 PC Control program

Posted on behalf of a Ham who e-mailed me with this request -- can any one
help on this one.
---------------------
I understand you have a program for the icom718 to be operated by a PC,,,
We have a quadriplegic ham member that has this radio but doesn't have to
ability to get to radio to use it ,,, he has the ability to operate a mouse
and key a mike, will the program you have make it possible to operate the
rig from a pc??? please let me know if this is so, thanks Jimmy B -
KB4ILV --- SEC-TREA.
SOUTHERN SECTION OF THE COUNTRY COUSINS
Do not reply to me -- but
E-Mail Jimmy direct at

--
Incognito By Necessity (:-(

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
- - -Harry S Truman