RadioBanter

-   -   Ameritron QSK5 1500w qsk unit (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/15908-ameritron-qsk5-1500w-qsk-unit.html)

Lew/ K1NDV April 24th 04 07:08 PM

Ameritron QSK5 1500w qsk unit

FS: Ameritron QSK 5 unit in near new condition. This unit is excess to
my needs as I already have 3 other qsk units here. This is a solid
state / pin diode qsk box that hooks between the amp and rig so that
you have full break-in with the amp. Original price is $350. I'll take
$175 shipped. This is the complete stand alone unit- not the board
that goes into Ameritron amps. It will handle 1500 watts. (I can also
bring it to Hoss Traders in NH next weekend) 73s Lew K1NDV