RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood TM-G707A program question (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/16038-kenwood-tm-g707a-program-question.html)

Ed May 8th 04 03:51 AM

Kenwood TM-G707A program question

I need fast help. How do I put the Kenwood TM-G707A into program
mode so that my computer and interface cable can read and program the
radio? I seem to have forgot and can't find any reference to this in the
manual.

Ed

Andy in NJ May 8th 04 03:00 PM

"Ed" wrote in message
.248...

I need fast help. How do I put the Kenwood TM-G707A into program
mode so that my computer and interface cable can read and program the
radio? I seem to have forgot and can't find any reference to this in the
manual.

Ed

Page 65 of the manual.

--
73! de Andy KC2SSB
http://shorecogs.tripod.com

Ed May 8th 04 10:02 PM

..

I need fast help. How do I put the Kenwood TM-G707A into program
mode so that my computer and interface cable can read and program the
radio? I seem to have forgot and can't find any reference to this
in the manual.

Page 65 of the manual.

Thanks for the reply. That page describes cloning, not computer
programming. However, I discovered the answer shortly after posting the
orignal question and I then sent a cancel command to my post. Apparently
you caught it before it was deleted. I found out that there is NO
program condition required for the radio when programming with a computer
and the PG-4S cable. I just plugged in the cable and was able to read
and write to the radio with the computer without putting the radio in to
any special program mode.

Again, thanks for the help.

Ed WB6SAT