RadioBanter

-   -   Help Voltage Check on Cushman CE-3 Monitor (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/16158-help-voltage-check-cushman-ce-3-monitor.html)

Norb Sauvage May 11th 04 04:30 AM

Help Voltage Check on Cushman CE-3 Monitor

I recently bought a Cushman CE-3 Communications Monitor that had a
zapped fuse on one of the three power supplies behind the left hand
plug in. It had a leaky electrolytic that I replaced, and now
everything is OK with the fuse, but the unit is not working properly.
The three supply voltages measure +37.25,
+13.28, and the one with the fuse problem +0.50. If someone has a
service manual or a unit that they can check would you let me know if
those voltages are in the ballpark. I also, could use a
Service/Operations manual for the unit.
Thanks
Norb K7MRU