RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood TS-50 with hand mic, extra CW filter and the Slip $400 plus shipping (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/16253-kenwood-ts-50-hand-mic-extra-cw-filter-slip-%24400-plus-shipping.html)

ralphy May 19th 04 11:29 PM

Kenwood TS-50 with hand mic, extra CW filter and the Slip $400 plus shipping

I have for sale a Kenwood TS-50 with hand mic, extra CW filter and the Slip
lock Mobile bracket. The rig is excellent condition and has never been
mobile. I bought the TS-50 for the intentions of going mobile but never got
around to installing in my vehicle. 9 out of 10 scale.

Price : $400 plus shipping Postal MO, certified bank check or Paypal

Any other questions, please email me direct.

Thanks for reading,

Phillip KB4I