RadioBanter

-   -   Yaesu FT767GX bits required ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/16371-yaesu-ft767gx-bits-required.html)

Smog May 22nd 04 09:31 PM

Yaesu FT767GX bits required ?

Hello all.
I have just taken receipt of a Yaesu FT-767GX and there are a few bits I
need for it and wondered if anyone can help me with these:
One of the rubber grip covers on the small rotary knobs is missing ?
The rubber grip band around the main rotary channel selector is snapped ?
The 4x rubber feet on the base of the unit are missing ?
The 4x rubber feet (??) on the left hand side of the unit are missing ?
The 3x flaps that cover the holes, where the additional band units fit, are
missing ?

Any information at all will be greatly received

--

Jim Burrill (Smogthemog)
M1BMW

www.jbphonetech.info