RadioBanter

-   -   Pacific Northwest on air swap shops ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/16549-pacific-northwest-air-swap-shops.html)

R. Scott June 7th 04 04:14 PM

Pacific Northwest on air swap shops ?

There used to be one on the BEARS repeater, but I have not heard it
in a long time. Is there still one there? Or is there any other
PNW on air swap shops ?

--
Scotty N7HJ
Everett, Washington

Ken Finney June 7th 04 05:12 PM

"R. Scott" wrote in message
There used to be one on the BEARS repeater, but I have not heard it
in a long time. Is there still one there? Or is there any other
PNW on air swap shops ?

145.33 on Saturday mornings at 9 am

..

R. Scott June 8th 04 02:49 PM

145.33 on Saturday mornings at 9 am

Thank you sir, I thought I remembered it on saturday but had not heard
it, Maybe the day I listened it was not on.

Thanks

--
Rick N7HJ
Everett, Washington