RadioBanter

-   -   FT Vectronics HFT 1500 for auto ant tuner (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/17018-ft-vectronics-hft-1500-auto-ant-tuner.html)

denton June 30th 04 04:51 PM

FT Vectronics HFT 1500 for auto ant tuner

I have for trade an older Vectronics HFT 1500 antenna tuner..these are still
being made and sold for over 400 bucks new.
Mine is the older one with a delrin roller inductor.

I have also done some minor mods...have insulated the roller inductor from
ground and shaft to control the rf current flow a bit better. I have
re-wound the balun into a current balun configuration (1 to 1) for better
balance for twin lead antennas.

I would like to trade for a MFJ-993 auto antenna tuner, or its equalivant.