RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Uniden HR2510 (At reasonable price!!) (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/17123-wtb-uniden-hr2510-reasonable-price.html)

CommCtr1 July 11th 04 08:00 PM

WTB: Uniden HR2510 (At reasonable price!!)

I'm looking for a Uniden/President HR2510 10/11mtr mobile radio. If it has
the mod. and works perfectly I'm interested. Let me know what you have.

thnx

me July 12th 04 04:15 AM

just another bootlegger...........

me July 12th 04 04:15 AM

just another bootlegger...........

Scott in Baltimore July 12th 04 10:13 PM

just another bootlegger...........

Did you ever consider that 4 megs of bandwidth is the same allotment as 6 and 2 meters?
A 2510 or a 2950 make great radios to feed a transverter.

Also, CB linears can be used on 10 and 12 meters.

You should talk to folks on the radio, instead of hiding behind your monitor.
You don't have to leave your cage for that, either.