RadioBanter

-   -   Need schematic or technical info on EBERLINE PAC-ISAGA alpha radiation meter (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/17278-need-schematic-technical-info-eberline-pac-isaga-alpha-radiation-meter.html)

Larry July 21st 04 06:57 PM

Need schematic or technical info on EBERLINE PAC-ISAGA alpha radiation meter

I recently picked up an Eberline model PAC-ISAGA Alpha Counter radiation
meter and I need to know what to set the high voltage to.
This unit has a scintillation probe to measure alpha particles. This probe
is different from the Geiger/Meuller probe for gamma measurements.
All I was able to find was an army parts list for the external case.
What's interesting about this unit is that it appears to have a serial
number of 001 engraved on the top cover.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Larry VE3LRI