RadioBanter

-   -   PLEASE READ - Internet site under legal attack by Radioshack corp. (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/17360-re-please-read-internet-site-under-legal-attack-radioshack-corp.html)

Steve Wolf July 30th 04 04:45 AM

PLEASE READ - Internet site under legal attack by Radioshack corp.

RadioShack is on a vicious witch hunt and will not stop until they
dominate
our lives. RadioShack must be stopped now, before it gets any later or

Well ... sort of. Often when I need a part I end up at Radio Shack. If you
are talking about our frenzied devotion to playing with things electric,
then yes, RS is a predator. The blog has moved on and is no longer
describing the original problem.

Steve, W8IZ