RadioBanter

-   -   Noobie needs AC4 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/174089-noobie-needs-ac4.html)

KF5MUU October 8th 11 03:17 PM

Noobie needs AC4

I just retired, got my license and found a R4C and T4XC at a reasonable price. I bought it thinking it was complete not knowing I needed a power supply. Now I am looking for an AC4 PS. I would take a non-working one if the transformer is good with the thought of installing a heathkitshop dot com PCB kit in it. Any help/comments are much appreciated!
73
William

p.s. Being on a limited income, price is a BIG factor.