RadioBanter

-   -   Searching direly for UNICOM SW antenna amp (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/183782-searching-direly-unicom-sw-antenna-amp.html)

louienlila January 22nd 12 12:26 AM

Searching direly for UNICOM SW antenna amp

I ran across the YOUTUBE entry which shows the effects of connecting the above on signal amplification and have been searching to get one for some time. I use a Grundig Satellit 800 connected to a 60" long wire with a WR LWA-130 adapter between the wire and the receiver.

The performance of the UNICOM Shortwave Antenna Amplifier really impresses me and I would like to get one. Does anyone know where I can find one.

louienlila

[email protected] October 10th 16 06:27 PM

Searching direly for UNICOM SW antenna amp

Le samedi 21 janvier 2012 19:26:07 UTC-5, louienlila a écritÂ*:
I ran across the YOUTUBE entry which shows the effects of connecting the
above on signal amplification and have been searching to get one for
some time. I use a Grundig Satellit 800 connected to a 60" long wire
with a WR LWA-130 adapter between the wire and the receiver.

The performance of the UNICOM Shortwave Antenna Amplifier really
impresses me and I would like to get one. Does anyone know where I can
find one.

louienlila

Hi,

I would be interested to have one of those Unicom antenna amplifiers. If you have found where to obtaian, would you please send me the address...
Thank you.

--
louienlila