RadioBanter

-   -   Your activity will stop! (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/18640-your-activity-will-stop.html)

KC8QJP October 3rd 04 06:51 PM

i like porn

"****" wrote in message
To those who are posting porn on this Newsgroup, I have notified
authorities
for your area and informed them of your endless posting of pornographic
material.

Your Activity Will STOP!!

R. Scott October 4th 04 02:45 PM

*** wrote:

To those who are posting porn on this Newsgroup, I have notified authorities
for your area and informed them of your endless posting of pornographic
material.

Your Activity Will STOP!!

Well first try to keep up there sparky. Reporting this to the proper
athorities is not a good idea since its a Virus. Obviously someone
that reads the Rec.radio.amateur newsgroups has is a goof ball brain
dead
and opened one of the previous virus laced messages and is now infected.
Everyone should run norton/macafee or any host of virus protections on
thier system

And formost, should never ever ever open a link posted on the internet.

--
Scotty N7HJ
Everett, Washington