RadioBanter

-   -   Windows program for Icom IC-40s (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/18875-windows-program-icom-ic-40s.html)

Bruce October 8th 04 03:07 AM

Windows program for Icom IC-40s

Is there a Windows version for programming the Icom IC-40s?
Unfortunately the dealer DOS version supports only Comms 1 & 2.

Failing an existing Windows version, can anyone supply me all or some
of the following information:

* File format (I assume it is encrypted as the same style as for the
Icom R10).

* What data is sent/received and in what sequence.

* Any other useful information.

* Any tips for programming comm interfaces. I'll be using Delphi 5.
I've never written a comm utility before. Might as well try now.

Bruce