RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Alinco DJ-F1T 2 meter HT $75.00 shipped (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/19061-fs-alinco-dj-f1t-2-meter-ht-%2475-00-shipped.html)

CommCtr1 October 20th 04 11:37 PM

FS: Alinco DJ-F1T 2 meter HT $75.00 shipped

Alinco DJ-F1T 2 meter HT,with tone squelch board, rapid charger and
standard charger. It has the CAP mod done. Comes with radio, rubber
duck, battery, and the two chargers stated above. No box, and no
manual. I have pics available if you'd like to see it.
$75.00 shipped, Cont. US only. USPS money orders only

KE5VVE November 10th 08 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CommCtr1 (Post 60780)
Alinco DJ-F1T 2 meter HT,with tone squelch board, rapid charger and
standard charger. It has the CAP mod done. Comes with radio, rubber
duck, battery, and the two chargers stated above. No box, and no
manual. I have pics available if you'd like to see it.
$75.00 shipped, Cont. US only. USPS money orders only

If you still have this unit I am interested please contact me by e-mail at