RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood TMV7-A mobile dualband for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/19362-kenwood-tmv7-mobile-dualband-sale.html)

M. Hodges November 4th 04 08:06 AM

Kenwood TMV7-A mobile dualband for sale

Hello,
I have the following item for sale:

Kenwood TMV7-A mobile dualband radio in *MINT* condition-less than
15 mins total use on the radio. All accessories included. Everything
works
perfectly, transmit, receive, display, etc! This radio looks brand
new, no scratches, etc at all on the unit itself or on the display
face! If
you want info on the radio, here is a link to Kenwood's web site:
http://www.kenwood.net/products/inde...=Amateur&ID=25

I am asking $300 and it includes S/H anywhere in the continental US.
Price is negotiable so feel free to email me. Thanks.