RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Kenwood TS440 HF Transceiver AllMode (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/19578-fs-kenwood-ts440-hf-transceiver-allmode.html)

[email protected] November 12th 04 06:40 PM

FS: Kenwood TS440 HF Transceiver AllMode

FS: Kenwood TS440 HF Transceiver AllMode
I just got another Kenwood TS-440SAT Receives and
transmits fine. I notice if I go to 18 or 21 MHz the
frequency readout comes on and then blinks and then only shows dots.
Only on the two bands I mentioned the others are fine,100 percent.
I turned it on later in the day and the 18 and 21 MHz were working
fine? No Mic or power cord. I used my power cord and mic.
So I'm selling it as a working transceiver except for the two bands
that work and then don't work. The cabinet could use repainting.
ps: I was told it has a built in antenna tuner, But I't didn't work
and the person I got it from told me that I should clean all around
inside the tuner and said it should work.
Its been sitting a couple of years. But I will sell it as a no ant.
tuner. To be honest.
Price: 225.00