RadioBanter

-   -   <> Heathkit antenna tuner (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/19765-%3C%3Chelp%3E%3E-heathkit-antenna-tuner.html)

Chuck November 23rd 04 04:28 PM

<> Heathkit antenna tuner

Does anyone know if Heathkit ever made an antenna tuner that matched
the SB series of radios??? If they did I would appreciate the model
number of it.

TKS & 73's
Chuck
WØCBF

Dan/W4NTI November 24th 04 10:58 PM

"Chuck" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know if Heathkit ever made an antenna tuner that matched
the SB series of radios??? If they did I would appreciate the model
number of it.

TKS & 73's
Chuck
WØCBF

Only ones that I know of were the SA-2040 and the SA-2060 (I think). The
2040 has no swr indicator in it, where the 2060 ?? does.

I have the 2040 and it is gray , not green.

Dan/W4NTI

J. Teske November 25th 04 04:06 PM

I have seen one or two at auction but don't remember the model number.
I gather they didn't make it for very long. (It is also possible that
the ones I saw at auction were someone using an SB-line case and doing
a very professional job of making a face plate for a home-brew tuner.
The 2040 and 2060 series show up on Ebay all the time.

Jon, W3JT

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:58:08 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this
mindspring.com wrote:

. com...

Bob Miller November 30th 04 01:18 AM

On 23 Nov 2004 08:28:11 -0800, (Chuck) wrote:

Does anyone know if Heathkit ever made an antenna tuner that matched
the SB series of radios??? If they did I would appreciate the model
number of it.

TKS & 73's
Chuck
WØCBF