RadioBanter

-   -   ok 2006 experts - I give up - what's it setup for ???? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/19878-ok-2006-experts-i-give-up-whats-setup.html)

Scan Da Bands November 30th 04 02:50 PM

ok 2006 experts - I give up - what's it setup for ????

Go here to check this out. It's a 2006 and I don't know what it all
is. EXPERTS HELP ME OUT. You will see pictures of the back , cables ,
inside few , etc.Look in the folder Phil LOOK.

go to this link to look and THANK YOU!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sky444

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply

Curtis Eickerman November 30th 04 04:47 PM

"Scan Da Bands" wrote in message
Go here to check this out. It's a 2006 and I don't know what it all
is. EXPERTS HELP ME OUT. You will see pictures of the back , cables ,
inside few , etc.Look in the folder Phil LOOK.

go to this link to look and THANK YOU!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sky444

I'm no expert on the Realistic PRO-2006, but that is ineed what it seems to
be (a scanning receiver - see:
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/sold028.html compare the back panel
picture to yours).

It would appear that someone did a little modification so that it could be
controlled via an RS-232 computer interface and then tapped off the audio to
run to their stereo system.

There are apparently a number of modifications for the PRO2006 that you
might look at by doing a Google search for PRO2006 modifications (most just
involve opening up the receiver for the cellular frequencies). At first
glance I didn't see any that involved a RS-232 link.

Curtis

Curtis Eickerman November 30th 04 04:52 PM

"Curtis Eickerman" wrote in message
[...]

This may be the added hardware for the RS-232 interface -
http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ArticleId=886

Curtis

Curtis Eickerman November 30th 04 04:59 PM

[...]

And softwa http://www3.sympatico.ca/len.c/index-main.html

Curtis