RadioBanter

-   -   Help request - manual needed MM-3 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/19919-help-request-manual-needed-mm-3-a.html)

Dave Bushong December 3rd 04 09:34 PM

Help request - manual needed MM-3

Gang,

I've been trying to find my manual for my AEA MM-3 MorseMachine, and
have been unable to find one on the net. Does anyone have an electronic
version they could send me or point me to? Alternatively, if I could
ask a couple of specific questions about some commands that aren't on
the label on the front, that would be a big help.

Thanks,
Dave
KZ1O

Val December 30th 04 12:18 AM

Dave,

If you are still looking for the manual, send me a note.