RadioBanter

-   -   FS FT-857, AT-11MP, W4RT One Touch Tune (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/19958-fs-ft-857-11mp-w4rt-one-touch-tune.html)

Charlie Hugg December 6th 04 03:42 AM

FS FT-857, AT-11MP, W4RT One Touch Tune

I have for sale a Yaesu FT-857 with the DSP installed This Transceiver is
about a year old and has less than 10 hours use. I am the original owner.
It performs flawlessly. Included are all original equipment ,box, packing,
original mic and mounting bracket, mounting screws etc. Price is $575 plus
shipping from 79602.

Also for sale is a LDG AT-11MP Antenna Tuner purchased less than a year ago,
also with l0 hours use, with original box and manual, Price is $175.

Also for sale is a W4RT One Touch-Tune control for the AT-11MP. It works
with the FT-857 or FT-897. Price is $40.

Price for Package is $775

Thanks, Charlie Hugg