RadioBanter

-   -   Las Vegas - any good shop for consumer electronics? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/20080-las-vegas-any-good-shop-consumer-electronics.html)

Zorpetus December 9th 04 09:29 PM

Las Vegas - any good shop for consumer electronics?

Could someone recommend me some good consumer electronics (ham radio,
GPS, receivers, RF electronics, bug detectors etc.) shop in Las Vegas?
Any info (URL) is very appreciated.

Joseph Fenn December 9th 04 10:01 PM

Hey man you got one of the biggest branches of AES right there
in your backyard. I only been to Vegas once and spent half a
day at that AES branch getting goodies like my HEIL headset with
boom mike and custom connector for my IC751 rig. They get
just about anything you can imagine. Its not downtown nor
on the strip, but only 15 mins via taxi from the
California hotel.
Joe/KH6JF

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO *
* Army MARS State Coordinator for Hawaii *

Serious Poster December 9th 04 10:32 PM

AES in Las Vegas URL:
http://www.aesham.com/

--
I post, therefore I am

oups.com...

Serious Poster December 9th 04 10:32 PM

AES in Las Vegas URL:
http://www.aesham.com/

--
I post, therefore I am

oups.com...

Serious Poster December 9th 04 10:32 PM

AES in Las Vegas URL:
http://www.aesham.com/

--
I post, therefore I am

oups.com...

Zorpetus December 10th 04 10:00 AM

Hey man you got one of the biggest branches of AES right there
in your backyard. I only been to Vegas once and spent half a
day at that AES branch getting goodies like my HEIL headset with

Thank you for the tip!
This would be my first trip to Vegas, so I would like to use
opportunity to buy some nice equipment there :-)