RadioBanter

-   -   WTB - Cushman Plugins (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/20216-wtb-cushman-plugins.html)

Michael D. Harmon December 16th 04 04:31 PM

WTB - Cushman Plugins

I am looking for the following Cushman Plugins:

302 - Deviation Meter
306E - 400-520 MHz Prescaler
314 - High Sens Broadband Mixer
315C - 40-90 MHz Prescaler

Manuals for the above plugins are not essential, but highly desired.

I am also interested in purchasing a manual for the 317 AM/FM/SSB
monitor plugin.

Thanks,
Mike Harmon, WB0LDJ

Da-man December 16th 04 05:08 PM

Hi,

Just a suggestion in case you've not yet tried it. I've seen many of these
types of items on E-Bay. Look under "Service Monitors". May have to remove
the S - from Monitors to make it singular.A worse case scenario, you may be
able to buy another unit with those or some of those plug-ins. They're not
too high in price if memory serves me correct.

DM