RadioBanter

-   -   Need Service Manual for Radio Shack Power Meter MTA-20 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/204617-need-service-manual-radio-shack-power-meter-mta-20-a.html)

[email protected] June 17th 14 12:01 AM

Need Service Manual for Radio Shack Power Meter MTA-20

Hi

I know this I about 11 years old but if you still have it, can you please email it to me at rdosetareh2 at gmail?

Just bought a unit off of eBay and it seems to work well.

Michael Black[_2_] June 17th 14 04:44 AM

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014, wrote:

Hi

I know this I about 11 years old but if you still have it, can you please email it to me at rdosetareh2 at gmail?

Just bought a unit off of eBay and it seems to work well.

So ask the seller for the manual.

Or do a websearch, sometimes the Radio Shack website has manuals, though I
don't know the criteria of why something is included, and something
excluded.

But don't reply to an 11 year old message, chances are close to zero that
the poster is still around. You could have tried emailing the guy, but
chances are good he doesnt' even have the same email address after 11
years.

And don't reply to an 1l year old mesage and not include a "" in the
subject header, it looked like you were starting a new thread.

And don't reply to an 11 year old mesage and then not quote what you are
replying to. Google is not usenet, and for the rest of us, we don't see
the previous messages on some neat little webpage. The only reason I know
that you've fouled up and replied to an old message via google is context.

Michael