RadioBanter

-   -   Motorola R2001D service Manual (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/205424-motorola-r2001d-service-manual.html)

Gerald Graff July 16th 14 03:48 AM

Motorola R2001D service Manual

Hi I did damasged to the rf input with too much power and need service manual or schematics of the in/out module

does anyone have the service manual in PDF format for the R2001D

thanks in advance

Jerry Stuckle July 16th 14 04:14 AM

On 7/15/2014 10:48 PM, Gerald Graff wrote:
Hi I did damasged to the rf input with too much power and need service manual or schematics of the in/out module

does anyone have the service manual in PDF format for the R2001D

thanks in advance

Gerald,

It's been a long time since I've used one of these, but IIRC, there's a
small fuse on the input which will blow if you feed too much power into
it. You might check out that possibility before going too far.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address