RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Icom R71A with FL44A, FL63A, CR-64, RC-11 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/20572-fs-icom-r71a-fl44a-fl63a-cr-64-rc-11-a.html)

[email protected] December 24th 04 01:26 AM

FS: Icom R71A with FL44A, FL63A, CR-64, RC-11

For Sale: Icom R71A with optional FL44A ssb filter, FL63A 250Hz CW
filter, CR-64 High-stability timebase, and RC-11 remote control. Aso
comes with instruction manual.
Radio is in good physical condition with a few scratches on the sides,
and tuning knob. Radio is in 100% perfect operating condition.

I have several photos of the radio. Please e-mail me and I will be
glad to send them to you.

I'm asking $425.00 OBO/shipped via USPS/Priority/Insured.
Thanks,and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Don Levstik

[email protected] December 26th 04 02:20 AM

Ur, UH, What does cutting chickens have do do with anything?
Ah, come on, be a pal, don't be afraid to show yourself!

[email protected] December 26th 04 02:20 AM

[email protected] December 26th 04 02:26 AM

Mr chicken:
At least I'm honest about what I sell. Can you say the same? Uh HuH!

[email protected] December 26th 04 02:26 AM

Mr chicken:
At least I'm honest about what I sell. Can you say the same? Uh HuH!

Mark Zenier December 26th 04 08:30 PM

In article .com,
wrote:
Ur, UH, What does cutting chickens have do do with anything?
Ah, come on, be a pal, don't be afraid to show yourself!

It's a flood bot, probably driven by message traffic. You post a
message and the program sends out a follow-up, with (in this case)
a recipe in very bad taste involving cannibalism.

I hope it's not from some infectious worm running on everybody's
new Christmas gift. If it is, we're in for a noisy couple of weeks.

Mark Zenier
Washington State resident

Dave Platt December 27th 04 06:59 PM

Ur, UH, What does cutting chickens have do do with anything?
Ah, come on, be a pal, don't be afraid to show yourself!

It's a flood bot, probably driven by message traffic. You post a
message and the program sends out a follow-up, with (in this case)
a recipe in very bad taste involving cannibalism.

I hope it's not from some infectious worm running on everybody's
new Christmas gift. If it is, we're in for a noisy couple of weeks.

It's likely a deliberate, disruptive attack on certain USENET
newsgroups. Google for "Hipcrime".

--
Dave Platt AE6EO

[email protected] December 30th 04 02:51 AM

Radio is sold. Thanks for everyones interest.
Don Levstik
)