RadioBanter

-   -   Need a part number for the Kenwood TM-741A/E (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/20670-need-part-number-kenwood-tm-741a-e.html)

Daniel January 2nd 05 10:50 PM

Need a part number for the Kenwood TM-741A/E

Hi folks,
I need the part number of this component on a Kenwood TM-741A/E
transceiver:

push-botton switch S5 (MHz switch), located on the Display Unit.

I have the schematic diagram, but parts numbers are not listed on it.
I need this number to order this part From Kenwood (by the way, it
could be ordered from Kenwood directly on: www.kenwoodparts.com).

Many Thanks, 73s
Daniel ve2bap

[email protected] January 3rd 05 02:47 PM

Hi, I finally got a reply from Kenwood service dept. The part # ofr
this push-button switch is: S70-0408-05
If it could help someone...
73