Post : SainSonic RST599
Author : Hans
Tags : Sainsonic
Categories : Amateur Radio, HAM Gear, HAM Radio

It might be a little bit weird looking dual-band radio, but at least it's not
one of the many UV-5R clones. With 240 memory positions, scramble, three
power settings, IP66 classification (dust- and waterproof to some extent) and
a seven-color display this model clearly wants to impress us. In other specs
(see below) I smell a hint of options normally found on Yaesu radios.

Will it crush everything else on the market? The manufacturer dropped one in
the mail for me to review, but it's far from certain that the sample will
arrive before the end of this year.

[...]