RadioBanter

-   -   Murch 2000 transmatch-help (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/220071-re-murch-2000-transmatch-help.html)

[email protected] September 17th 15 03:21 PM

Murch 2000 transmatch-help

On Wednesday, November 17, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Al wrote:
I just purchased a Murch Ultimate 2000 transmatch at a hamfest. Is anyone
out there using one? Would anyone consider selling me a copy of the manual?
Thanks Al WB2KAB

I HAVE A MANUAL FOR THE UT200B. I PURCHASED THE TUNER AT A HAMFEST. IF YOU PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS I WILL SCAN AND EMAIL THE MANUAL. BEST OF 73'S DE KT1R LOU email:

Allodoxaphobia[_2_] September 17th 15 10:34 PM

Murch 2000 transmatch-help

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 07:21:09 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Wednesday, November 17, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Al wrote:
I just purchased a Murch Ultimate 2000 transmatch at a hamfest. Is anyone
out there using one? Would anyone consider selling me a copy of the manual?
Thanks Al WB2KAB

I HAVE A MANUAL FOR THE UT200B. I PURCHASED THE TUNER AT A HAMFEST.
IF YOU PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS I WILL SCAN AND EMAIL THE MANUAL.
BEST OF 73'S DE KT1R LOU email:

Do you really believe Al is still waiting for the manual AFTER 16 YEARS?

google groopers! sheesh!!!!

[email protected] November 1st 15 06:29 AM

Murch 2000 transmatch-help

I replaced the rubber band with a spring from a ball point pen. Bend about three or four turns out at a 90 degree angle on one end to slip over the tab and get a guesstimation of the length to the othr tab and cut to length and bend it out and slip over the other tab.done..

[email protected] January 10th 18 05:11 PM

Murch 2000 transmatch-help

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 10:21:11 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 17, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Al wrote:
I just purchased a Murch Ultimate 2000 transmatch at a hamfest. Is anyone
out there using one? Would anyone consider selling me a copy of the manual?
Thanks Al WB2KAB

I HAVE A MANUAL FOR THE UT200B. I PURCHASED THE TUNER AT A HAMFEST. IF YOU PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS I WILL SCAN AND EMAIL THE MANUAL. BEST OF 73'S DE KT1R LOU email:

I just inherited a UT-2000a transmatch and would very much appreciate a copy of the manual if it is still available by email. - Tom Fowler, N4TNF, Sunset Beach, NC