Post : Where are Those New Hams Coming From?
Author : Bob K0NR
Categories : WordPress

The Tri-Lakes Monument Radio Association ( http://www.w0tlm.com ) just
completed another successful Technician license class resulting in 21 new
Technicians plus one person that passed both the Technician and General
exams. We survey the class a week or two later to get their feedback and
capture some demographic information. In recent years, our Technician class
has consistently filled to capacity, causing us to ask the question "Where
are those new hams coming from?"

[...]