RadioBanter

-   -   Racal 1772 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/262141-racal-1772-a.html)

Gareth's Downstairs Computer August 24th 18 08:44 PM

Racal 1772

Finally got one, but cost me £600+ on Ebay and nearly
did me back in lifting it onto the bench.

Vendor had packed it extremely well, giving me a
lifetime's supply of bubble wrap.

But worra lorra semiconductors!

Any standard faults to look out for?

Rambo August 24th 18 09:13 PM

Racal 1772

Gareth's Downstairs Computer headstone255.but.n
Wrote in message:
Finally got one, but cost me £600+ on Ebay and nearly
did me back in lifting it onto the bench.

Vendor had packed it extremely well, giving me a
lifetime's supply of bubble wrap.

But worra lorra semiconductors!

Any standard faults to look out for?

Indeed what a beast...mine is going strong, no issues apart from
noisey switches.