Post : Reactions to the North America Adventure Frequency
Author : Bob K0NR
Categories : POTA

https://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/wp-co...-58-scaled.jpg
While I did not originate the idea, I have been promoting the use of 146.58
MHz as the North America Adventure Frequency (
https://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/2021/...dventure-freq/ ) .Â*
(Rex/KE6MT and George/Kj6VU came up with the idea.) My previous blog post (
https://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/2021/...dventure-freq/ )
explained the thinking behind it, along with my own personal biases, I'm
sure.

[...]