RadioBanter

-   -   FS: COLLINS KWM-2A TRANSCEIVER & 75S-1 RECEIVER (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/65023-fs-collins-kwm-2a-transceiver-75s-1-receiver.html)

[email protected] February 20th 05 07:52 PM

FS: COLLINS KWM-2A TRANSCEIVER & 75S-1 RECEIVER

Hi There,

I have the following for sale on eBay that might be of interest to you.

COLLINS KWM-2A TRANSCEIVER with Control Unit (WINGED EMBLEM)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

COLLINS 75S-1 RECEIVER (Winged Emblem)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

Both in working order and good condition.
Will ship world-wide.

Thanks for your attention.

Bob Miller February 20th 05 08:43 PM

On 20 Feb 2005 11:52:26 -0800, wrote:

Hi There,

I have the following for sale on eBay that might be of interest to you.

COLLINS KWM-2A TRANSCEIVER with Control Unit (WINGED EMBLEM)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

COLLINS 75S-1 RECEIVER (Winged Emblem)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

Both in working order and good condition.
Will ship world-wide.

Thanks for your attention.

They're not for sale -- they're up for AUCTION

bob
k5qwg

Hank Oredson February 20th 05 09:32 PM

What price?

--

... Hank

http://home.earthlink.net/~horedson
http://home.earthlink.net/~w0rli
oups.com...

Gary S. February 20th 05 10:40 PM

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:30:18 GMT, wrote:

In article ,
dontspam wrote:

USE FA

I killfile Ebay postings. I wish the posters would get the message.

How many of them actually read the newsgroups they are posting to?

I expect approximately 0%.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA