RadioBanter

-   -   SSTV (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/66085-sstv.html)

Kb2sin March 5th 05 11:33 PM

SSTV

I am looking for an inexpensive interface to start enjoying SSTV. I have a
Kenwood TS-690S. any help would be appreciated!
thanks and 73's de kb2sin

--

Check out our Website @
www.latherandlights.com

Ralph Mowery March 6th 05 12:58 AM

"Kb2sin" wrote in message
I am looking for an inexpensive interface to start enjoying SSTV. I have a
Kenwood TS-690S. any help would be appreciated!
thanks and 73's de kb2sin

Look he

http://www.packetradio.com/

and check out the RASCAL.

Any of the sound card interfaces set for packet, rtty, psk31 should work
fine for sstv. If you need software go here and look for mmsstv. It is a
free sstv program.

http://www.muenster.de/~welp/sb.htm

Daniel Mckenzie March 6th 05 02:48 AM

"Kb2sin" wrote in message
I am looking for an inexpensive interface to start enjoying SSTV. I have a
Kenwood TS-690S. any help would be appreciated!
thanks and 73's de kb2sin

Also try http://home.att.net/~n8st/. Good quality, easy to
set up, just plug in. Same price as Rascal I think, $40.

Dan, W9FCC