RadioBanter

-   -   Manuals (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/66503-manuals.html)

Paul March 10th 05 09:42 PM

Manuals

Over 300 manuals to view or download for free.
www.mbars.co.uk

Butch March 10th 05 10:45 PM

Paul, I have tried several times to register and program seems to have a
problem with the password entry, loses it when you hit enter.

Butch KF5DE

Paul March 10th 05 10:56 PM

"Butch" wrote in message
Paul, I have tried several times to register and program seems to have a
problem with the password entry, loses it when you hit enter.

Butch KF5DE

Hi Butch
I cannot see a problem and a couple of people have registered and logged in
during the last hour. Try again and if you still have a problem I will set
up your account from this end.
Cheers Paul