RadioBanter

-   -   FS complete satellite antenna system (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/66702-fs-complete-satellite-antenna-system.html)

Jerry Reed March 13th 05 04:06 PM

FS complete satellite antenna system

I have a complete Satellite antenna system for sale in the Phoenix AZ
area. It consists of the KLM 2m 16 element and 440 40 element yagis
with the KLM circular switches. A fiber glass boom. A Yaesu G5400 az-el
rotor. Henry preamps for both 2m and 440. A filter to keep the 2m
signal out of the 440. A TAPR Trackbox and a control box for the
circular switches and the preamps. Everything works and is in like new
to used condition. I also have coax and cable for the rotors and
switches etc. I am asking $1000 for the whole thing or any pieces. I
also have 3 Rohn 25 tower sections that I would sell reasonably if the
antenna buyer wanted them. I am in Phoenix AZ and would of course
prefer a local deal, but I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to
meet someone or it can be all broken down and shipped. If it doesn't
sell it will all be on E-Bay. Please reply E-mail for any questions or
a phone number.
73 Jerry W5RCQ