RadioBanter

-   -   FA KENWOOD TS-2000 LIKE NEW, FREE SHIPPING CONUS (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/68431-fa-kenwood-ts-2000-like-new-free-shipping-conus.html)

Chris April 6th 05 06:10 AM

FA KENWOOD TS-2000 LIKE NEW, FREE SHIPPING CONUS

Purchased in January from AES, I used it for a week chose to go with
Icom 756Pro3 instead.

Chris April 6th 05 06:14 AM

Admiral Nelson April 6th 05 10:49 AM

Hi Chris, did you try to return it back to AES?
Just curious..
73

Evan Platt April 6th 05 07:46 PM

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 05:49:41 -0400, Admiral Nelson
wrote:

Hi Chris, did you try to return it back to AES?
Just curious..

Most places won't allow a return past 30 days, no?