RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Ryan Communications 30 meter CW-QRP transmitter. (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/69679-fs-ryan-communications-30-meter-cw-qrp-transmitter.html)

[email protected] April 25th 05 12:32 AM

FS: Ryan Communications 30 meter CW-QRP transmitter.

FS: Ryan Communications 30 meter CW-QRP transmitter. Milliwatts to five
watts with 9 volts to 14 volts. Comes with an extra final & a crystal
for 10.106 MHz, the 30m QRP stand-by frequency. FULLY assembled and
two different size crystal sockets are on the tx board. I use my three
other Ryan transmitters with my Sony 7600 receiver and it makes for a
great little portable ham station. ONLY $29.95 w/ crystal,
instructions and extra final amp transistor!!! (Plus $5.95 First Class
USPS mail & insurance.) .

73, Bill - WA8MEA
Spring Antenna FUN!! Visit:
http://qth.com/dwm