RadioBanter

-   -   Here is the smoking gun (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/71223-re-here-smoking-gun.html)

bob May 19th 05 02:23 AM

Here is the smoking gun

I'm sorry, I searched this posting for anything related to ham radio but
I did not find any.

Unless George W. needs help with his HF rig, or Laura is having a
problem breaking that elusive 12WPM CW barrier, perhaps this post ought
to be somewhere else.

wrote:
The memo that has "IMPEACH HIM" written all over it.

The top-level government memo marked "SECRET AND STRICTLY PERSONAL",
dated eight months before Bush sent us into Iraq, following a closed
meeting with the President, reads, "Military action was now seen as
inevitable. Bush wanted to remove Saddam through military action
justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence
and facts were being fixed around the policy."

Read that again: "The intelligence and facts were being fixed...."