RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Coaxial Cable & Connectors - high Quality, low cost (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/71301-fs-coaxial-cable-connectors-high-quality-low-cost.html)

AAA RF Products May 20th 05 03:55 PM

FS: Coaxial Cable & Connectors - high Quality, low cost

Please email to request our free catalog.

AAA RF Products
946 Calle Amanecer
San Clemente, CA 92673

Phone: 949 481 3154
Fax: 949 388 5448
email:

web:
www.aaarfproducts.com

Travis Jordan May 20th 05 06:00 PM

AAA RF Products wrote:
Please email to request our free catalog.
email:

web:
www.aaarfproducts.com

Haven't we seen you before? Usenet is not a write-only medium, you
know.

Welcome to usenet. We certainly enjoyed your posting and hope that
your email address attracts some potential
customers. I guess because you want to get email at
?

Why don't you post your catalog on your web site? Perhaps your web
designer
would like to have a catalog, too,
so they can do that. Or maybe
should get a
copy so she can put it there.

In any case, thanks so much for stopping by.