RadioBanter

-   -   Need Mike&plug for Azden PCS3000 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/71338-need-mike-plug-azden-pcs3000.html)

Joseph Fenn May 21st 05 07:21 AM

Need Mike&plug for Azden PCS3000

I need a mike and coil cord with plug for my Azden (2 meter home
transceiver). The plug is a weird one 4 by 4 (thats 16 in all)
female receptacles. Some of the leads are for scanning the 8
chnl stored memory chnls, others are fo PTT, favorite chnl,
etc. I have no idea where a plug like that can be found.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kokomo Joe
(email is a valid one)

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO SYSTEM*
* Army MARS PRECEDED by AARS (Army Amateur Radio System) *