RadioBanter

-   -   Painting NC-303 Cabinet cost (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/74154-painting-nc-303-cabinet-cost.html)

[email protected] July 7th 05 04:52 PM

Painting NC-303 Cabinet cost

Hi
I have a National NC-303 and the cabinet needs to be repainted.
Can someone tell me how much this would cost?
Thanks...Rich

Travis Jordan July 7th 05 08:41 PM

wrote:
I have a National NC-303 and the cabinet needs to be repainted.
Can someone tell me how much this would cost?

How much do you want to spend? I could do it for $2 with latex, or if
you want spray enamel it would be $4.50

[email protected] July 7th 05 11:29 PM

I meant to have it done by someone.
Rich

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:41:27 GMT, "Travis Jordan"

Travis Jordan July 8th 05 12:45 AM

wrote:
I meant to have it done by someone.
Rich

OK, I'll charge you $15 labor for latex, $25 for enamel.

Plus shipping.

How's that?

drwxr-xr-x July 8th 05 02:06 AM

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:45:08 GMT, Travis Jordan wrote:
wrote:
I meant to have it done by someone.
Rich

OK, I'll charge you $15 labor for latex, $25 for enamel.

Plus shipping.

How's that?

Rich,

It's time to create a killfile -- if you don't already have one.