RadioBanter

-   -   Want Yaesu FT8500 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/74324-want-yaesu-ft8500.html)

Paul Hinman July 10th 05 05:12 AM

Want Yaesu FT8500

Several years ago I bought a Yaesu FT8500 dual band transceiver at a
close out sale. Before I could get it installed in the car, we had a
house fire and and it was destroyed. This was the transceiver with the
infamous Mr. Potatoe-Head microphone. I still would like to get one, if
you have one that is in working condition, with the instruction manual,
please let me know what you would accept for it.

Thanx - Paul