RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Radio marine manuals..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/74856-fs-radio-marine-manuals.html)

Mike July 19th 05 03:16 PM

FS: Radio marine manuals.....

FS: I have about 5 or 6 legal size boxes of Marine radio service manuals.
I got them from a friend who used to work at Radio Holland in Houston. They
service shipboard radio equipment and when the ships dumped HF radios for
satellite stuff he got a pile of their old manuals. No, I am not going to
look for a specific manual in all that stuff but I am going to offer it all
as one lot to whomever might need the stuff. Some of the names I saw in
there (many more too) are Sailor, Motorola, Data Marine, SAIT, Marconi
Marine, MacKay, Icom, Debeg, etc. If anyone is interested before I post it
all on eBay, let me know. $125 takes all. Located in TX 77840.