RadioBanter

-   -   SB200 mods (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/74993-sb200-mods.html)

Fred Maxwell July 22nd 05 02:20 AM

SB200 mods

I have a 200 that has never been touched.

Since I have had a stroke (at 49!) from high cholesterol, I am not
able to box it up and ship it to have the latest mods.

I could have someone loads it in the back of my car however and take
it to be modified with the updates.

My question is this: What place closest to Greenville, South Carolina
does the mods on the SB 200. I am a teacher, but on a Saturday, I will
gladly deliver it to whomever will modify it for me!!

Thanks!!

Please reply to my e-mail since I do not get to check this site
often...

Fred Maxwell
WA4PAV
fcm2@ nospam ix.netcom.com